‘A Philosopher’s Take’ seeks articles on any sub-discipline in philosophy and psychology. Some of the suggestive article topics are as follows (this list isn’t exhaustive):
- Ethical Issues (food ethics, abortion, neuroethics, normative and meta-ethics)
- Psychological Issues (experimental, neuropsychological, cognitive, behavioral )
- Social/Political Issues (gender related, parental obligation, liberty, immigration,)
- Metaphysical Issues (free will/moral responsibility, time)
- Epistemic Issues (justification, a priori, skepticism)
- Issues in Sports (enhancement, cheating, fairness, politics)
- History of Philosophy (Ancient, Early Modern)
- Other (desert, blame, rationality, motivation, forgiveness, law)
Writers must sign up for a WordPress profile. They will be listed on the blog as a contributor displaying all of their posts. Furthermore, authors retain all copyright and credit of their work.
Both professionals and graduate students are highly encouraged to contribute. We also accept posts from undergraduates and writers not affiliated with a college or university.
If you are interested in contributing, please contact Justin at email@example.com.